Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Busy



What do you think? Even though he lacks chest hair or cleavage, can Harry pull off the deep V?


He's really concentrating and totally has an agenda.


If he only had a ball. I swear I just saw one of those things...


The adorable I-played-outside-too-long-and-I'm-ready-for-bed-at-4:30 eye rub.


Harry's snacktime view of Lake Wingra


Harry's snack


Just kidding. He also had this. And some of my milk shake.*

* Milk shake not pictured.

Oh my god-- look at the size of those FEET!


One more gratuitous toe munching (contemplating?) shot


Oh yeah! And he totally ate a leaf.



It was windy



It takes more than a lousy infant swing to impress this worldly baby


Always helpful unloading the dishwasher

and checking out my new pjs


Enjoying a quick cuddle

And posing before bed


Oh. And our shower wall caved in.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:48 PM

    You are so funny! I like the "Milkshake not pictured," disclaimer. When we were talking the other day, you said that he was eating his toes. I just hadn't pictured it quite so well. That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete