Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Tuesday Harry Times Poll Vol. 3

It's Poll Tuesday here at Harry Times. BUT if you missed yesterday's special guest blog by Ben, click here because it was adorable.

13 votes last week, and only 2 of them were mine, so that's actually an increase. Way to go, Harry fans! This week, I swear, I am not voting at all. (and I have no clue what's up with the huge space here) (and the months are all pictured below the poll)

















Which month is your favorite?
A. 1 month
B. 2 months
C. 3 months
D. 4 months
E. 5 months
F. 6 months
G. 7 months
H. 8 months
I. 9 months
J. 10 months
K. 11 months
See Results


A. 1 month

B. 2 months

C. 3 months

D. 4 months

E. 5 months

F. 6 months

G. 7 months

H. 8 months

I. 9 months

J. 10 months

K. 11 months

And just a couple of observations. First off, our old place was DARK. Second, Harry went through a bald phase that I swear to you Ben and I did not notice. Third, ohmygodhe'sayearoldonThursdayandheisatoddler,notababy!whathappenedtomybaby?

Oh? And I like the one of Harry and his Daddy best-- I can never resist a twofer.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:21 PM

    What a big boy! Happy birthday Harry!!

    ReplyDelete