Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Harry Is a Very Spiritual Baby



A very spiritual baby who loves cupcakes.


And cupcakes? Sometimes they spell love. Or at least happy anniversary.


Harry and I were card shopping at Hallmark (where I spent another 45 minutes of my life listening to all the sound cards-- can't resist em), and Harry plucked this card off the shelf and would not let me put it back. He kept saying, "No no no! Dada!" when I attempted to put the card on the shelf, so I decided that was the card he wanted to get for Dada (he knew the point of our shopping trip, and he picked this specific card from many within his reach).

On closer inspection, I realized that the card was A) Really religious and B) addressed to both of us. Thanks, spiritual little buddy. And he signed it.

He also wrote our names on the envelope.


He was extremely busy while I made the cupcakes, too.




3 comments:

  1. Fun! How thoughtful of Harry to pick out a card for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Of course Harry can do all of the things listed..he is one of us and we're all exception al...Bomma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:53 PM

    Omg, he may look like ben but he sounds like he has a meinen personality (with the exception of liking the religious card). Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete