Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Because I Can't Have Wine, How About Some Whine?

I feel sooooooooooo crappy today. In case the multiple "o"s didn't convey just how crappy I feel, let me tell you.

First of all, my all-day nausea came back today, in my 13th week of pregnancy, just to say, "Screw you, Sarah-- you thought this was over. Ha! This is only the beginning!" Also back? My crippling exhaustion. At 10 this morning, I fell asleep on the bed on top of a pile of waiting-to-be-folded laundry, and I stayed asleep for nearly 45 minutes. Harry, unfortunately, was not asleep. He wasn't even in his crib. Na, he was running unsupervised around the upstairs, pulling all of our clothes out of our dressers and trying to climb on top of his desk. he woke me up at a quarter of eleven by yanking the barrette out of my hair-- he wanted lunch, see, and he couldn't quite manage to get it himself. Oh yeah! And I have such bad heartburn that I may have to sleep sitting up.

Okay. I'm borning myself, so I won't even tell you about my back, shoulder, and hip aches (except to say I think my hips are getting wider which really sucks, and you would totally understand why if you've seen my hips).

But, I do have some really cute pictures of Harry at the park, including these slide shots, the last of which is my favorite Harry picture ever.


3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are adorable!!!
    The laundry sleeping story had me laughing out loud. Ryan cracked up too. He says thanks for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:43 PM

    I love the slide pictures. Man, Harry has grown up before our eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that exhaustion. It is mind-numbing.

    that last picture of Harry is so fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete