Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Hello, little boy. What's your name?"

"I don't say my name, Snowman, even though I say things like shampoo, plenty, and cupcake."

"Oh. That's kind of weird. And don't be so presumptuous. I am not a snowman. I am a pointy mound of snow with a hat and scarf."

"And buttons, Snow Mound. Don't forget your buttons."
"Yes. And buttons. Do you have thumbs? I thought your kind had thumbs."

"I have thumbs but the big lady who puts my clothes on can't figure out how to get them in the thumb holes. Now I know how monkeys feel. You're short, by the way."

"You are!
"Hey, you want some more snow? I could give you more snow. Make you taller maybe, more man, less mound"
"Keep your snow hands off me!"

"Dude, chill. Come on, let's shake hands."

"Oh rub it in why don't you. I DON'T HAVE HANDS!"

"Sorry. Uh, this is getting awkward. I'm going to ask the big lady to pull me in my sled. It was nice to meet you, Snow Mound."
"Wait Plenty Shampoo Cupcake or whatever you said your name was--"
"I didn't say my name."
"Okay, whatever, just... don't go. I'm lonely out here, kid, and I could really use a little companionship. Maybe we could snuggle a little."

"What the hell kid? I'm not a freaking snow cone!!"

Cricket cricket.

"Hey, Big Lady! I think I have frostbite. Can we go in and uncover my thumbs?"

4 comments:

  1. Wow, he looks so COLD in that last picture! Funny that he says everything BUT his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:07 AM

    I've missed the blog this last week, but this really makes up for it...Harry or whatever, is even more adorable slightly chilled....Bomma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love the conversation b/t Snow Mound and Plenty Cupcake Shampoo. Priceless.

    I can't figure out the mittens, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:52 PM

    I like the snow on his eyelashes! That pretty well sums up winter for me!

    ReplyDelete