Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hi. Busy. Sorry. So Busy.

Okay. I have a ton of pictures to share. Harry's grandparents were in town last weekend, and we had SO MUCH FUN.

Those pictures are all on my camera, though.

Here are a couple of me and Harry fter I gave a talk last week. And the talk went well. But now I am so busy finsihing my LAST CHAPTER before I get 80-ish undergraduate papers to grade (happy spring break to me, and can can it really be spring break when it is so friggin' cold and snowy. I mean we have a couple of weeks left until break, but there is a pile of snow out my window that's bigger than a tree). Tights, by the way, blow Harry's mind. I mena, are they socks? Skin? What the hell?


And here Harry is at the coffee shop on our weekly library/coffee/Little Gym date. Yes a chocolate chip cookie is a perfectly acceptable 10 am snack-- why the hell wouldn't it be? Also, after eating this cookie, Harry spent the first 20 minutes of Little Gym running in circles around the Big! Red! Mat! and screaming at the top of his lungs, which is funny because I just read an article about how sugar rush is a myth.


2 comments:

  1. Darn it, now I want to go to Starbucks for a cookie! What a fun date you guys have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:52 PM

    thanks for the new pictures..I'm glad Harry has a mind of his own..but it does make him a little more difficult to subdue...Bomma

    ReplyDelete