Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This Guy



I haven't written about him in awhile because the squeaky wheel gets the grease, you know, but he? Is awesome.

Also a really big fan of spaghetti-o's and pudding.



This is the face he made in response to the question, "Can I see your funniest face ever?" Note it is also his scariest face, his best baby charming face, his best pirate face, and the face he would make if his face could freeze a certain way.

Clearly, he likes school. Also, he toppled over from the weight of his back pack mere seconds after I took this picture. He is bringing Jack to class for show-and-tell. I thought he'd pick something weird, since he's kind of an odd little guy. For a few minutes, he wanted to bring my straightening iron, but I asked him what he would tell his class about it, and he couldn't think of anything besides, "It's mommy's. It's really hot. No play with it! " So he decided he'd bring "my baby Jack" instead. Then I melted into a frumpy little mommy puddle at his fat feet.

All the books preschoolers lug around these days-- knocked him right over. (Actually, his bag is full of diapers, wipes, and a change of clothes. Rigorous academic curriculum, I tell you.)

5 comments:

  1. Jack would be a great show-and-tell object! I mean, what toy is better than a little brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. School! Wow!! Go Harry! How exciting. I can't wait to hear about show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:15 PM

    I love the back pack! Harry looks like such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet!!! "my baby Jack"....sigh. that's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet big brother.

    The last picture cracks me up. Baby Jack in the background watching Harry take a tumble.

    ReplyDelete