Friday, November 16, 2012

Another entry, huh?

I think that we are slowly coming to the end of Cooper's morning naps.  His schedule has been a little bit off all week, and this morning, he never really went down for a nap.  He did take a quick snooze about an hour before we had to go get Jack from school, but I had to wake him up in time to run across the street-- he still had his pacifier in his mouth and mattress wrinkles all over his little red face.   Then because his morning nap was so short and late, his afternoon nap got all screwed up, and he had to be woken up for Harry's pick up an hour or so after he fell asleep.  Because I am a total genius, I kept him up late tonight, too (until almost 7-- gasp), so he'll probably wake up late and be all screwy tomorrow. But you can bet your bottom dollar that I will still put him down for a nap in the morning as long as I possibly can, though.

I gave a talk today, which was funner than I thought it was going to be, although there was a bad few moments when the freaking keynote would not work, and I was sad because I scanned in some pretty cool images of old birth control pamphlets.  But it worked, and everything was fine.

Phoning it in tonight, but I still have to write my 2000 words for the day, and I don't want to use up (any) too much creativity over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment