Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stuff and Nonsense

Last night I cut up kiwi and washed a bunch of grapes.  I blanched green beans and washed carrots and sliced celery, green pepper and cucumbers, which means only one thing:  there's no excuse for unhealthy snacks!

Hey, how about a mid-week phone dump?


Some dino on dino action

Sad baby dinosaurs

Monkeys! (not evolved enough to be great apes)

We've been doing a lot of coloring.  Jack gets all creeped out when I color people weird colors

Harry also made some masterpieces

He's reading Frog and Toad, and he's been reading it to himself at school, but he brought it home to read to me.  Even though his bookmark was in the middle of the chapter, he started at the beginning, so I would know what's going on.

1 comment:

  1. I love how prepared you are with the healthy snacks!

    ReplyDelete