Saturday, September 07, 2013

Cooper's Bday Party!

Can you believe our sweet little Cooper is 2?? (Well, he'll be 2 on Monday). It's hard for me to fathom-- he's still my little baby man. At the same time, we have had a whole other PERSON who is almost HALF A YEAR OLD since he was born, so it's also hard to believe that he is JUST 2.

Before we celebrated a ll things Cooper, my mom and I went to an Indigo Girls concert which was AWESOME.  They sound amazing in person, and they sang all of their stuff I fell in love with 15 years ago-- 15 years?!-- in college.  I was waiting all night for Galileo, and it was totally thrilling to hear it live.
Harry filled his shirt with sand and called it his baby.  Erm.
Cooper was excited to have his birthday party at Build A Bear today-- he was proud of his name tag that identified him as the guest of honor.
Dorothy was sleeping when we got to the mall, but then I put my phone in the stroller and threw it on her face (accidentally). 
So we tried bear wigs on her, natch.
The kids were super serious during the sacred stuffing of their animals.
Ben LOVED giving Cooper's doggy a bath.
Harry's biker monkey.
Jack's biker rabbit.  Jack talked all week about building a rabbit named Peanut Butter.  I think he really wanted to dress it in girl clothes, but he felt like he couldn't, which made me sad for him.  I would love it if he bought a sparkly princess dress for his bunny, but he is absorbing social norms like a little sponge.
All three boys picked biker jackets, which, WTF?
Chaos.
Mall walking.
Ben was so excited to get this Mike the Knight castle he's been wanting.
Cooper loved his Bitty Twin and stroller
How awesome is this picture?
You can either have a pretty cake or a homemade cake in this house.
Harry with an assist!
Why yes, I did dress Dolly up in bear clothes and put her in a box.



2 comments:

  1. Such CUTE kids.

    And a baby in BaB accessories is such a great idea I think we may have to go soon. That wig one is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic with Cooper and the stroller!!!

    ReplyDelete