Saturday, November 02, 2013

Adorableness overload

I love our sweet little neighborhood.  Lots of house.  Very close together.  It's a trick-or-treater's paradise!  Behold:

Abe Lincoln was clearly feelin it
 They were a motley crew, huh?

 Dorothy stayed sweaty warm in her bunting and the Ergo even though she left her elephant head at home.  Jack kept saying "This is the best night of my LIFE," and Cooper was a little tantrummy.  Because holy shit, you guys.  That's who Cooper is right now.
 We came home, and immediately got to work eating all of the candy.  Also sorting it by type and graphing it because we are nerdy.

As usual, I am placing no limits on consumption, and as usual, I am the only one with a candy problem.  This year, my problem is that I am dieting and need to track my candy consumption.  DEPRESSING.

The candy has always been my favorite part of Halloween, but lately, the costumes are my number one.  I mean seriously, they are so damn cute.  Dorothy was a banana for Little Gym this week, and her classmates were monkeys.  ADORABLE.

I am not going to lie to you guys, that fat little banana woke up after 38 minutes of naptime, and I am IGNORING her to write this, but I have a heart, you know?  Off to rescue my little robo-baby who will happy and refreshed after just the smallest smidgen of a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:33 PM

    I love how the banana has a huge pink bow

    ReplyDelete