Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Big Moment

Hanukkah, night 1: Dorothy got the first of 5 American Girl Dolls that she will receive this Chrismukkah season (McKenna, Kit, Rebecca, Sage, and a Bitty Baby-- SHUT UP).

It was a moment I have been dreaming of since I got the American Girl catalog when I was 12 and too old to buy dolls even thought I seriously loved them.  Finally!  An American Girl of my own.  I mean of Dorothy's own.

She totes loved it.  Until, you know, a piece of stray wrapping paper caught her eye...





1 comment:

  1. SO jealous of your AG haul! I'm only half-jokingly considering a trip to hit the sale myself. We always drooled over the catalogue. I was a Samantha fan. So sad that they retired her!
    Yeah, I'm thinking the girls are getting their own next year...

    ReplyDelete