Sunday, November 17, 2013

More pictures

Today Ben hosted his 8th speech tournament, and Dorothy and I tagged along for a little while leaving the rest of the kiddos home with their fabulous babysitter.

I remember the first tournament when I was pregnant with Harry and tagged along for the whole day.  This year, 4 midday hours was the best I could do (would have been a little longer, but Dorothy and I stopped at Ulta for mascara on the way, and I am a loyal Sephora shopper, but you know what?  Ulta is pretty great).  It;s a little harder to get away these days because the children.  There are so many of them.

It was a busy morning-- bathrooms to clean, laundry to do, children to feed and dress.

But once we got to campus, Dorothy and I had tons of time to hang out and take selfies.


Dorothy also practiced her "so bog" trick.
I got home to find the kids happily wearing super hero costumes.  Cooper would not take his off for dinner.
Until, you know, he did.
Jack ate 4 pieces of pizza and more chocolate chip cookies than I could count. Growth spurt?
Plant.
She cannot resist its siren song.
To infinity and beyond
Ha!  Poor baby.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me squeeze your very adorable Dorothy. She is the bees knees! (And you look pretty fantastic yourself! I still can't believe you've given birth FOUR times!! ~KJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I'm loving your hair!

    ReplyDelete