Monday, October 06, 2014

Hashtag Monday

Con:  I took this picture in the ugliest room of our house

Pro:  SHE'S SO CUTE





She and I went shopping today and bought an assortment of random crap: the low-carb, 35-calorie diet bread I eat, peanut butter, a Halloween costume for Jack, kleenex, paper towels, an air freshener for the shoes behind Dorothy in that picture, bleach, etc.  The bagger asked if I wanted my bleach in a bag, and I said yes because we use plastic shopping bags in all our small trash cans.  I noticed two things when I got all my junk out of the car: 1.  He bagged the bleach with the food.  2. THE BLEACH LEAKED ALL OVER EVERYTHING.  Sadly, I didn't notice this second thing until my leggings, Dorothy's dress, and my cute Minnetonka boots were splattered.  Such a pain in my ass.  The store is being really awesome and gave us gift cards for our time and cash for the rest (I hope we are getting cash from corporate-- will know in a few days). But that's pretty much all I did until  had to run to work. In fact, I just now finished grading.  At 9:30 at night.  I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO MAKE APPLE BUTTER.  How do you put a price on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment