Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Quick Pics

Happened to look out the window on Sunday morning to see this:
Harrison happily petting a pony-sized Saint Bernard who was taking a morning amble without a leash.  Ben really wanted a Saint Bernard, but happily, common sense prevailed.  That's me.  I was common sense, which is totally weird because I am usually the idiot who wants a yacht-sized couch and a 12-foot Christmas tree.

I am glad I bought this coat so big for Dorothy last year because she can still wear it this fall.  She really likes those "boops" even though they are getting too small, but she will not keep a single "bow-bow" in her mullet.  Sigh.
Cooper found my lipstick when I picked him up from school and gave himself a faint coat.
Then today when Ben picked him up, he really WENT FOR IT.

She is a seriously dramatic sleeper.  ben mowed the lawn the other day and her little feet were green-- it was just about the cutest thing ever.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    so adorable cooper :-)
    He almost got it right :-)),lovely shade too
    -
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! A St. Bernard would be so drooly.

    I judge dogs on how much of their drool might get on me and my things.

    ReplyDelete