Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blah.

NOTHING happened to me today.  NOTHING.

I slept until 7:15 and immediately started folding the huge mound of laundry from last night/stripping sheets and gathering rungs and bathroom towels and plugging away on our Thanksgiving weekend laundry pile. 

Ben and I planned a few days of half-assed dinners over coffee and breakfast.

We spent several hours cleaning the house.

I kept working on the laundry while Ben went to Whole Foods, Harry and Jack watched TV, and the babies napped.

Ben made cheeseburgers while Jack and Cooper and I went to Pier One for picture frames.

We planned our two 2015 vacations.

I drank over 32 ounces of water.

It was all very low-key.

Dorothy never got dressed, and she and Harry did not set foot outside the house.

Kind of a lackluster ending to NaBloPoMo.

BTW, it looks like NaBlo went off without a hitch, but I screwed up the dates of some of my auto-posts and had to fix them after the fact, so.

1 comment:

  1. Two 2015 vacations?! Elaborate! Where?? We're doing New York and the Gulf Shore!

    ReplyDelete