Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chrismukkah card outtakes

Here are the pictures that did NOT make it into our card this year:






I mean, I would not want to spoil the surprise of our ACTUAL pictures because I know you rip open our envelope as soon as you find it in your mailbox in breathless anticipation.  You with anticipation, not our envelope or mailbox.  Modifiers.  Not always i the right places.

I used a new vendor this year, seduced by a sale and glowing write-ups making the round of the perfect mom mom-blogs I read, but I got an email telling me I should carefully review my purchase and then NO LINK TO A PROOF.  So now I am really worried that it is a typo'd misspelled mess.  Falalalala.

1 comment:

  1. You better post your holiday card pictures, too - so we can all see them!!

    Of course, after the holidays.

    (And I love the outtakes!)

    ReplyDelete