Thursday, November 13, 2014

Delish drink

I just made the BEST cocktail.  2 oz Tito's vodka, 1 oz triple sec, tumbler of diet ginger ale.

I mean, yes, it's Thursday, but the kids have no school tomorrow, so it's really Friday.  And Ben has to work, so my hangover is going to be EXTRA helpful. Plus I had the calories to burn-- this seemed like a good use of 200 of them.  I used another 184 on 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies, and now I have none.  Bummer.  (I have gained 3 pounds recently, and it really pisses me off. I think I'll get some hair cut on Tuesday and totally count that as a weight loss).

Cooper is the sweetest guy, but you can't use any superlatives around him because he gets agitated and says "Mommy best."  Sometimes Ben withholds Cooper;s beloved gum until Cooper says "Daddy best," but then under his breath as he is unwrapping his 1/3 piece he mutters "Mommy really best."
 OMG you guys!  Why did I never think of this before??  Hot rollers are THE BEST for multitasking.  THE BEST.  I blew my hair dry, rolled it up, had some coffee, made a bagel, did my makeup, took out the rollers and bam!  Then my drive to work took 45 minutes because of some snow flurries.  Gonna be a long winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment