Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Election Day! CROSS YOUR FINGERS

Voted.

hate all of the cable news channels this morning who, I think, are doing their damnedest to DISCOURAGE voter turnout by acting like the election is a done-deal already.

Freaking out slightly about the amazing amount of shit I need to do in the next 2 weeks which is really just 3 more at-work days and then whatever other hours I am not sleeping or eating or actively wiping asses.

Is it just me, or has this whole semester felt like the semester was just beginning?  Only it's NOT just beginning.  It is almost over, and I never really got into a rhythm.

It's time to sign up for spring Little Gym classes, and I just can't even.  I don't know what I will be doing in the spring.  Oh,m wait,.  That's right.  I will be teaching completely online which is wonderful and sounds like a total cluster fuck, especially because I do not have my online class totally built yet.  OMFG.

Because I have become a total joiner, I signed up to be a room mom for Coop's preschool class, and it is intense.  I thought eff it, I run an entire PTO, I can surely balance room mom responsibilities for a class of preschoolers.  But the head room moms put together a daunting list of responsibilities for their minions, and some of them are way outside my comfort zone.  Like, for example, we are supposed to organize out-of-class activities.  So, tomorrow, we are hosting a class playdate.  Cooper already has a pile of toys set aside that no one is allowed to touch, so I think it's going to go well.  I bought organic milk boxes and have lots of fruit on hand.  So?

This kid picked out his new hat and gloves the other day.  I love that he knows exactly what he wants and doesn't care which side of the aisle it comes from.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:10 PM

    such a sweet smile :-)
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of class activities?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why out of class? That sounds like forced fun. 😉

    ReplyDelete