Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving is delicious

 The kids were so good on the drive this morning.  5 hours flew by and made us think we can maybe take a driving trip this summer.  It helped that we had 3 iPads, 2 iPods, 2 Nintendo DS's, and 2 Mac Book Airs.  (And I didn't want a TV in the car because that seemed like too much screen).
 When we got my my grandma's, Dorothy got right to work stacking.

 An update to yesterday's picture.
 Cooper ate a thousand pre-dinner cookies.

 So did Dorothy.
 STILL MOVEMBER
 Beseeching.  Not sure what he wanted.  He looked really red in the face at dinner, and I asked him if he needed to go potty, and he said "Nah.  I'll just poop in my pants."  (We made it to the bathroom in time).
 4 kids is a lot of kids.
 The whole family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment