Saturday, June 06, 2015

Harry's Birthday, Part I

Harry told us his birthday party was the best one ever, and I gotta tell you, that was lovely to hear.

I am seriously annoyed at myself for not taking better pictures.  I have some pretty good ones on my other camera, but you guys, there are 3 parts to this birthday and then another little part in July, so I promise to share my pics.  ALL OF THEM.

Last night, though, I really wish I would have gotten a picture of Harry and Jack together and of me and Ben with our birthday boy and even one of the betrayed babies when they realized we were leaving with a CAKE and they were hanging with a sitter.  Ha!

But, I didn't.

I think because there were 17 kids at a laser tag party, and it was super hectic.  I spent some time talking to people I barely know, which always makes me sweat.  And the kids were ANIMALS, and the party organizer was YELLING the whole time.  It was a bit much.

But, Harrison LOVED it so much, and that makes it a perfect party.


Luckily his real birthday is 10 more days away, so I am not sad yet.  YET.  Because 9 is old you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I am mentally preparing myself for the 9th birthday, which happens in November. Nine. NIIIIINE. That is so freaking grown up. Halfway to eighteen. Someone hold me.

    ReplyDelete