Friday, October 30, 2015

Trunk or Treat

The Facebook assures me that I have spent many October 30ths making dumb foods to take to the kids' classes, and this one was certainly no exception:
 These two dressed up for school this morning, only Dorothy had to bring her costume to put on at school because she starts her day on the playground.  Cooper, though, thinks he looks really scary in this costume, but really he looks snuggly.
 Dorothy has been waiting to be a purple ballerina forEVER, and TODAY WAS THE DAY!  She was also delighted to see her brothers in the costumes she knew they'd be FINALLY wearing.

 You guys.  This hat.  I thought it was just going to be a normal witch hat, but then it arrived in a fridge box, and I realized it was HUGE.  It was basically the sorting hat from Harry Potter.
 Shaggy.
 Maybe I should wear it to the beach.  SHADE FOR DAYS.
 Shaggy and the Wicked Witch of the East
 We had a pre-party before our school's annual trunk or treat event, and Jack cracked me up in just about every kid shot.

 We came home and put the kids to bed and grappled with the leftovers.
 The delicious, delicious leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment