1. More play. Cards and games with the kids. Cards and games with friends. Tag in the back yard. Sledding. Hide and Seek. Interminable pretend play with preschoolers-- all of it! As much as I can this year.
2. Less phone. So cliche, I know, but more play has to go along with less phone.
3. Massages every month. Such a good stress reliever for me, and we have a complimentary medicine benefit through our HMO-- it's silly not to take advantage, so I will.
4. Pedicures every month. Such an easy way to feel pretty-- why not?
5. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING AT WORK. It just makes me feel bad and prevents me from doing fun projects. So. I teach EARLY on Tuesdays, and I am also going to be at work by 9:00 on Thursdays, too (yes, for me early is 9:30. I KNOW). I just generally want to be more conscious of compartmentalizing my time.
6. More Blog. A post every day would be AWESOME, but I'd settle for most days of the week.
7. A book a week.
8. At least 10,000 steps, 5 miles, 10 flights of stairs, and 2150 calories burned EVERYDAY NO MATTER WHAT.