Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Valentines! I am on top of my game this year for the first time ever!

I was complaining about Pinterest Valentines on Facebook, and Kate suggested I follow this tutorial.  So I did, and I made the cutest, easiest, CHEAPEST Valentines ever.  Usually, I just buy a box of whatever crappy character they want at Target and pass out heart shaped pretzels, but not this year!  This year we get quasi-homemade ones!  For $8!  (Plus candy, but still).

That was pretty much the triumph of my day.

The rest of the day was all about getting the kids off to school, running the preschool drop off/pick up gauntlet, and doing random housework and errands (after writing for 2 hours at the coffee shop!!!!!!).

We tried to pick up some viruses at the library:


 Spent a very serious hour painting aggressively while Jack was at his tutor's house

 And played fetch with the dog for over half an hour, which almost killed her.
A successful little Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment