Thursday, October 05, 2017

The Full MOTY

You guys!!  

Not only did I make from-scratch buttermilk pancakes (not a totally on the regular school morning occurrence)
 But I FLIPPED them to the kids' plates.  Which was awesome.  Full MOTY.
 Dorothy found the blow card from her American Girl catalog and keeps it in her play kitchen as her mail.
 Also, she is hard to take a picture of.
 Which is why my Instagram is cluttered with Boomerang videos.
 WEDNESDAYS are TRYING TO KILL ME.  In particular, gymnastics is a huuuuuuuuuuuuge pain. Dorothy and Cooper are super squirrely, and it's right over the dinner hour and even if I feed them there, then I still have to feed Jack and Harry (one of whom always also has baseball) and myself, of course.  BAH.
 Ok.  I gotta go work on my class for next semester, which is going to be AWESOME AND AMAZING and I cannot wait to teach it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment