Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Rotten Pumpkins and Christmas Candy

Full disclosure, most of the pics on my camera roll from yesterday are of the Pioneer Woman stuff at Walmart, where I went to take pics of the Pioneer Woman stuff because I want to buy a bunch for Thanksgiving and I want Ben to buy me a bunch for Christmas because that's where I am in my life right now.
We have missed 2 garbage days since Halloween.  Things are getting desperate.

 They saw frost on the grass and ran outside to play in the snow.
 They were both passably well groomed, so I wanted to take a picture, and this is what I got.
 My lunch buddy
 It;s all about balance.
 all of the sudden all of the pictures are falling off my walls.
 And I really don't have time to put them back up.
 I texted Ben to bring me a wine refill, and he was so fancy
 Yahtzee is my favorite.  Also, Jack won for the first time ever last night. Harry took it hard.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy every time I see that you let the kids go outside to play even though their hair is messy. I’ll be 45 next month and my Mom still won’t let me leave my home without my hair washed, blow dried, curled, and sprayed. Chalk up a parenting win for letting the kids be kids!

    Is that the first time Jack won Yahtzee or beat Harry at a game?

    ReplyDelete