1. Blog everyday: NAILED IT
2. No FB 9-5 M-F: FAILED IT. I blame winter break. Most of my january was a huge weekend. Also I discovered this totally addictive secret group for academic moms and the rest is time-wasting history. I am redoubling my efforts. Actually that's not true because zero times zero is zero. Gah.
3. Read 100 books: NAILED IT. I had a YUGE reading month.
4. Read Poetry: NAILED IT!
5. Table Setting: FAILED IT! For sure!
6. Book plot/writing: FAILED IT, but I DO have a plot now, you guys. So, yay!
7. Print Pics: NAILED IT! Just now! When I edited this post.
8. Track Spending: NAILED IT!
9. Post on Insta and 1SE: NAILED IT SORT OF because I had to go back and catch up a lot and might be off-track on my Insta 365 hashtag. But this is the most vapid resolution in the universe, so who cares?
10: Have a dinner party: NAILED IT, but the kids were there, too, and it escalated into kid-fueled chaos. So, not a grown up diner, but another family came over, and they ate dinner. Totes counts.
11. Let the kids entertain more at home: NAILED IT for Harry. The others not so much.
12. Write poetry: NAILED IT!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
13. Volunteer for candidates: FAILED IT. So far.
14. Clean the closet + maintain it: FAILED IT.
15. Family movie night: NAILED IT!
16. Paint the downstairs and fix the bathroom: FAILED IT
17. Harmonious mornings: FAILED IT bigly. Will keep working.
18: More date nights: NAILED IT but it was a day date-- we saw The Post while the kids were in school. Totes counts.