Friday, February 23, 2018

Beach body to be

Let's raise a glass to my beach body to be, OK?

In exactly one month, my fat, dimpled Wisconsin ass will be nestled in the sand of a sun-kissed (FINGERS CROSSED FOR SUN because I don't have enough wrinkles, you guys) Florida beach because SSSSPPPRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG BREAK.

And, I think the magic of intermittent fasting is wearing off because I spend my 8-hour feeding window constantly eating, which is not how that's supposed to work AT ALL.

SO.

I will spend the next 30 days:
1.  Exercising for 30 minutes everyday
2.  Doing tricep exercises for the old bat wings: at least 100 reps with my kettle bell everyday
3.  Logging into that bastard My Fitness Pal and tracking my calories.

This is in addition to the 5 days of exercise and intermittent fasting *16/8 everyday*) that I am already doing as part of my routine.  Hopefully when the time comes to stop wearing cozy sweaters and fleece-lined leggings, my arms and calves will be ready to go!   No diet in the world will help my tummy and thighs, but I am almost 40 with 4 kids-- I look pretty damn good, all things considered.

Anybody else want to team up for some low-effort, short-term beach body prep?

1 comment: