1. Blog everyday: Nailed it!
2. No FB 9-5 M-F: Failed it! In fact, I am not sure this is even a goal I WANT to keep. But! I feel like it's a goal I SHOULD keep. Also, what if I have just replaced FB with an Insta addiction? Also! Tuesday! I did a Tuesday takeover for Madison Moms Blog's Insta-- check it out. (I should have told you sooner because I did like a million stupid Insta Stories)
3. Read 100 books: Nailed it! Another big month, guys. I am up to 39 for the year.
4. Read Poetry: Nailed it! SO much!
5. Table Setting: Nailed it! Both Valentines AND Galentines day!! Yay!
6. Book plot/writing: SORT of nailed it/ A LITTLE BIT failed it.
7. Print Pics: Nailed it! Buuuuuut I printed way more than 10. Next month, I will edit more judiciously. Also! I have definitely lost the ones I printed in January. BABY STEPS.
8. Track Spending: FAILED IT BIGLY.
9. Post on Insta and 1SE: Nailed it. But! I am so dumb that I had to actually count backwards from my birthday on a physical calendar to make sure my countdown is right.
10: Have a dinner party: Failed it!
11. Let the kids entertain more at home: Nailed it! Play dates! After school friends!
12. Write poetry: Nailed it!
13. Volunteer for candidates: Failed it!
14. Clean the closet + maintain it: SO TOTALLY FAILED IT!
15. Family movie night: Nailed it! I seriously LOVE this tradition!
16. Paint the downstairs and fix the bathroom: FAILED IT.
17. Harmonious mornings: NOT BAD.
18: More date nights: Nailed it! We went out for V-Day!! And! We had a lunch date at a hockey tourney.