Monday, May 14, 2018

My 40th Birthday: A Little Teaser

I overslept a little and  really need to work out and get dressed before the kids go to school because grocery shopping.  As you can see, 40 is already glam AF.

I had an amazing weekend.  Here's a teeny teaser and more tomorrow-- suffice it to say that my dreams came true.

I woke up to these on the ceiling of my childhood bedroom to remind me of the previous night's party. 
 THERE WAS BRUNCHING.
 The kids made or bought adorable things.
 LIKE THIS CORSAGE (from, I might add, the florist who made out wedding flowers)
 You guys, I got all of the presents.
 Including everything I need t make perfect coffee at home.  CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
 I had 4 cakes.  FOUR CAKES.  Boom.
Also there was so much champagne.  SO many old friends.  And truly gorgeous earrings-- WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment