Sunday, May 20, 2018

What We're Eating 21/52

Sunday
I have a Madison Mom Blog thing, so Ben and the kids can eat whatever their little hearts desire.
Monday
BASEBALL PICNIC
Tuesday
Oh my gosh!  We can eat dinner together!  This is crazy!  Ben idly mentioned that he wanted us to make alfredo at home, so this, which goes with my goal of 40 new recipes. (Along with cookies I made the other day and a strawberry rhubarb crisp with yard rhubarb)  Also! The only thing I can even imagine serving with this is veggies and more veggies.  I think we will have broccoli and salad.
Wednesday
Kids will have a really quick dinner before soccer and track.  Grown ups are having a fattening couch date.
Thursday
The kids have simultaneous baseball games!  The one day all season this happens!  We are FOR SURE eating at baseball!
Friday
Grilled chicken, asparagus, baked potatoes, strawberry shortcake
Saturday:
It's my second 40th birthday party.  OF COURSE IT IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment