1. Blog everyday: YES! Even if some of the posts are terrible! (Maybe next year, I will also choose some sort of quality goal...)
2. No FB 9-5 M-F: Ok, seriously. I totally suck at this, and you know what? I actually think this would help with my terrible FOMO.
3. Read 100 books: I am killing it.
4. Read Poetry: FAILED IT.
5. Table Setting: FAILED IT.
6. Book plot/writing: Consistent! I missed all last week and I hope that's not going to be the case going forward as I spend more and more and more and more time with the kids.
7. Print Pics: NAILED IT, but I wanted to print like 10 pics a month, and this month there are 45 in my cart...
8. Track Spending: FAILED IT, but I will say I have been doing a way better job at Target and the grocery store.
9. Post on Insta and 1SE: NAILED IT and also in terms of 1SE FAILED IT.
10: Have a dinner party: FAILED IT. Not sure I want to nail it.
11. Let the kids entertain more at home: NAILED IT. A playdate is happening in just a couple of hours, actually.
12. Write poetry: FAIED IT. It's been a prosaic month
13. Volunteer for candidates: Basically nailed it.
14. Clean the closet + maintain it: HA HA HA.
15. Family movie night: A couple, nut not as a planned part of the week because the fighting! Got nuts.
16. Paint the downstairs and fix the bathroom: FAILED IT.
17. Harmonious mornings: Pretty ok at this one.
18: More date nights: NAILED IT, both at home and in public.