Sunday, August 19, 2018

What We're Eating This Week 34/52

I am so happy to be home and cooking in my own, clean kitchen again!

Thursday:
Tearoom chicken salad with cinnamon rolls, strawberries, and cucumbers (from our own garden!!) with dill dip
Friday:
Chicken tacos with Mexican street corn, rice, and beans (tomatoes, onions, and peppers from the garden!)
Saturday:
Leftovers! (We have leftovers again!!)
Sunday:
Brats, baked beans, snap peas, brownies
Monday:
I have a conveniently scheduled dinner time cut and color, so those suckers are ON THEIR OWN
Tuesday:
Cheeseburgers, chips and veggies and dip, watermelon
Wednesday:
My first day of in-person adjuncting!!! I don't care what they eat!
Thursday:
Grilled chicken salads, green beans, ice cream
Friday:
Pizza at the pool, I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment