Sunday, September 23, 2018

What We're Eating This Week 39/52

The baking continues!

I made these cookies (kids loved them; my grad students loved them.  I did not love them-- maybe the first cookie ever that is too sweet?)

I made 60 of these muffins (Cooper wanted to take them to school because he was VIP last week, and the kids also wanted some for home, but I did not think they would eat 38 muffins so quickly.  Also, I used brown sugar).

For Monday's meeting, I am choosing between these cookies and these.  BOTH WINNERS.

Saturday:
Chicken and noodles, brussels sprouts, jarred peached because they just GO
Sunday:
Crock pot Italian beef sandwiches, coleslaw, pasta salad
Monday:
Leftovers
Tuesday:
Salsa chicken in the crock pot for tacos, chips, salsa, guac
Wednesday:
Leftovers
Thursday:
Leftovers
Friday:
FAMILY MOVIE FRIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment