Monday, March 25, 2019

My spring break

Last week, I was on spring break, while Ben and the kids went about their normal lives.  AND IT WAS GLORIOUS.

I didn't really take any pictures, but if I did, they would have been of my on the couch with a blanket and a pillow and stack of books for my fall class and also Schitt's Creek on Netflix.

IT WAS GLORIOUS.

Also, if you haven't watched Schitt's Creek, you can watch the first 4 seasons on Netflix and then season 5 on Pop on demand and you'll be ready for next year's series finale.

Here's last week:

Book club Sunday:  (Today is also a book club Sunday-- it is amazing when my book clubs meet back to back-- one is monthly and the other is every 6 weeks, so it doesn't happen very often)

 Donuts on Monday

 Tuesday fashion:
 TRIVIA!
 On Wednesday, I made the stunning realization that I had been drinking decaf all week.  NO WONDER I FELT SO TIRED AND GROGGY.
 Fixed it.
 Dorothy can read!  Like, real books from a shelf!
 On Thursday, we cheered on Bradley and then watched all of our brackets fall apart.
 Also, Jack had a music convert, and these guys wanted to watch.


I think Thursday was also the day I went shopping by myself for 3 hours and bought shoes, a t-shirt, and a bunch of dresses and that, too, was glorious.

 Friday, Jack had a doctors appointment, and then he went with me to Target and Costco.
I had a really awesome week.

But, as you might imagine, I am soooooo going to pay for it this week when I have to work and the children?  Are on their spring break.  GAH.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds SO LOVELY! Enough to be worth the next week. How did you like The Alice Network?

    ReplyDelete