Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Micro Beauty

Since we talked last, Dorothy had dance pictures.

And shortly after I snapped these on the way to the official pics, I noticed that her ballet shoes are bloody, which is kind of awesome in a black swan way, but also I ordered new ones.

Also, she is wearing the rainbow sequined number for Halloween, she has decided and will be a rainbow and I am so excited to paint her face and hair.

And one more also, her teacher fixed her bags before the tap picture because I am useless.

We came home from dance and washed off her makeup and Dorothy got to do her first face mask, courtesy of a lovely friend who got both of us masks for my birthday.  (I actually adore doing masks.  I use the Trader Joe's sheet mask at least once a week-- and if you haven't tried it, TREAT YOURSELF ASAP-- and I have an Aveda mask I love.)  I have to admit, it was fun to do this with Dorothy, and she also loved it.


The next day, she asked me to curl her hair before school, and this started innocently enough but then suddenly I was curling her hair and then as my friend said on Instagram, she was ready for community theater.  The dowager role.  In the early 90s.



No comments:

Post a Comment