Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The last month of summer so far.

Con: I have only blogged 3 times in August
Pro: I have read T W E N T Y books in 20 days.  Think they're related?

After a million emails from the kids' school, I finally registered them for class.  FINALLY.  School starts in 2 weeks (15 days fr me and Harry) and I have to say, I AM GOING TO MISS SUMMER.

I am starting 30 days of yoga AND a Whole30 on 9/1.  ANYBODY WITH ME?  So, I am also going to miss food and booze.

I signed up fro a Snap Chat class at the library today.  I AM THE OLDEST EVER.  But!  All the kids are doing it.  (Like, literally.  And I have to watch my children on the online, too).

Hey!  We went to Starbucks!


I have been spending my work time super productively with a trip to my office to hang pictures.
In my spare time, I take selfies at the pool.
Also there is badminton.


Just a couple of best friends watching TV
 Can you even believe she does her own makeup?
 Oh that?  THAT'S A FRIOG IN MY KITCHEN
 The Dora movie!  Loved it!
 Going to my office to help me organize.  SO HELPFUL.
 See?!?!
 Yay State Street!
 I am trying to ease into Whole30
 SUMMER.  PLEASE STAY FOREVER.
 Pizza nights at the pool are numbered.  Which is good because my butt is literally bigger everyday.
 New door art for a new school year!
 New trim!
 New 'do!
 Literally the best brownie frosting ever in the world.
 Just a quick trip to the grocery store.
 K O N A  I C E!
 Best brownies ever.
 A couple of girls at the pool
 Appetizer spread.
 Dinner party activity: coloring on the table cloth
 Ahhhhhhhhhh.
 So cute!  So cozy!
And there you have it: our last month of summer so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment