Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Streep throat? JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED.

Well.  This is just perfect.

Also perfect?  I feel like total dog breath (see above) and get to take all of the kids to the doctor for a strep test after school today. Because I bet EVERYONE HAS IT or WILL HAVE IT because we are gross and live in close quarters.

Also perfect? Harry is having chest pains again. GAH.  Poor kid.  His cardiologist wants to see him for an echo next week, and in the mean time, he is on a billion mg of ibuprofen a billion times a day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO US.

I bet you wish you got to eat food that I made, huh?

(Cheese tray.  Will wear gloves to assemble)
Bah humbug, friends.  Here's to hoping my throat un-swells before Thursday so I can cram some pie down it.

No comments:

Post a Comment