Thursday, December 05, 2019

**It's the Holiday Season

** You should be signing this in your head unless, of course, you are a Grinchy monster

It's time to junk up our tiny house with all of the Christmas baubles, and I could not be more excited!

You know who else is excited? Toofy, our Elf on the Shelf, who is back with a bang!
 This year, in addition to candy and the ingredients for super festive cocoa, he brought classy lawn decor as well.
 The kids picked their own $.99 advent calendars out at Trader Joe's
 But they're pretty happy about them.
 Festive AF, our motto this year.
 Holiday MEWD
 Ready to get the tree.  Except for all of those boxes, it is clean and uncluttered, exactly how I like it.
 Oh look!  We got our tree in a post card.
 Double antlers!
 Again, festive AF.  WITH A SAW.
 We decided to go small this year, since last year's tree ATE THE LIVING ROOM


 Framer!
 Everyone helped Ben saw it down.  Except me.  I just took videos on my phone while Harry played Timber on his.
 Success!
 Tradish:
 THESE BEERS.  YOU MUST TRY THEM.
 Time to junk this place up, kids!


 My favorite thing is this random bowl of ornaments from Ben's childhood.
Here are all of the times we picked out our own tree or trees at the same tree farm:
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

And, unbelievably, I am missing a few tree farm porch pics, but here's the evolution:








1 comment:

  1. But...did Jack get his usual ornament?!!?! These are the holiday updates I need!

    ReplyDelete