Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Hockey weekend, nails, and gray hair

At Cooper's hockey tournament last weekend, this group of dads was grilling brats at 8am. I was all Who eats a brat at 8am?

And then this guy walked up to me:
Cooper's team played great!
But they had FOUR GAMES, so it was a looooong day of spectating.  We found a cool new brunch spot by Ben's old school, though:
And we killed an hour at some batting cages
More winning!
We found a cute little candy store
AND THEN WE WON SOME MORE

On Sunday, we had a pre-Superbowl party, and it was peeeeerfect.  I am doing this every year.
I also got to check out a new, non-toxic, waterless nail salon thanks to Madison Mom and looooooved it!

Oh! And! LOOK AT ALL THE GRAY IN MY HAIR!!
Ok, friends.  That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment