Friday, September 15, 2006

Harry Is 3 Months Old




I can't believe it's been 3 months-- cliched but true! My jeans fit again-- cause for celebration-- but Harry is growing up-- cause for even more celebration. Harry even rolled over on Wednesday. I left Harry and Ben snuggling in bed, so I could go take a shower, and when I came back, I had a totally different kid. He rolled from his back to his tummy; he found his thumb to suck, and he templed his fingers contemplatively under his chin.

Here he is moments after the big roll


All dressed up like a big boy to go the the forensics meeting with Daddy




Having some tummy time on his big stuffed dog, who also happens to be a great snack.




More tummy time-- we don't want a flat head, now do we?


Some cute outtakes from the big 3 month pic-- note Harry's bald spot! We take Back to Sleep seriously.




Ben and Harry staring adoringly at one another



Maegan went to a Race and Pedagogy conference, so here's Jeff watching Harry on Wednesday night-- thanks, Jeff


That's our week. I actually figured out how to do school work and hang with Harry. Phew! We have a low key weekend ahead of us. Maybe a trip to Babies R Us... maybe some shoe shopping... Very Old School.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    This baby is just too cute!! I want to squeeze him. I have to stop opening this blog at the office - I get disruptive making everybody come look, etc, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 PM

    I can't believe Harry is getting cuter every time a new blog comes...Is that a slicker he has on in one picture? Bomma

    ReplyDelete