Sunday, June 10, 2007

Naked Horsie and Other Moments

Oh my god. I am so tired. I stayed up late last night (midnight--oooh), and as soon as I was fluffing my pillows and getting drowsy, Harry woke up screaming. I brought him in our bed, but he tossed and turned and whined until 4 am, when I sort of lost my mind and tried asking him very nicely if he could please go to sleep. Ben was much more practical, administering motrin and gas drops, which, in combination with more boob, seemed to do the trick. This morning, we were all crabby and zombie-ish, but we had our wits about us enough to notice that Harry has 2 more teeth coming in on top and two more on the bottom. It was a still-frozen frozen waffle kind of breakfast. He's been a drooly monster all day and will hopefully stay sleeping until after the Sopranos finale-- tht's not too much to ask for, right?


Who doesn't love a naked horsie ride?



This is a funny picture because when I pushed the button, Harry was IN it, but he toddled away in the camera's flash


Seemingly interested in a big sale.

He prefers to read the Sunday Journal on the chaise

Digging his new park bench


Transfixed by a robin-- a bird enthusiast like his grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:29 PM

    what a nice way to finish my day...thanks...Bomma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Oh man, you too? Must be sunspots or something. This morning as I knocked back the last of my enormous cup of coffee I wondered aloud what in the damn hell happened to to days when Charlie slept until 8 without waking up (fourteen times in the middle of the night). For heaven's sake!

    ReplyDelete