Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's jellybean season!

Ugh. You guys. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me that I can only blog like once a week. I'm working on it, I swear.

Today is Ben's birthday eve. I love Ben's birthday because it means we are the same age for the next 2 months (2 months exactly), and I don't feel so damn old.

Speaking of jellybeans, my Potbelly pregnancy craving has kicked in. Despite the healthy lunch in my office fridge on Thursday, I walked there after my office hours on autopilot and ordered a skinny mushroom melt with extra hot peppers and a chocolate malt. Also barbecue chips. Then I took the boys there again on Friday while we were evicted for a house showing (the people liked it; liked the price, hated that they had to walk up a flight of stairs from the garage to the main floor, so boo.) But don't worry. I still love hot dogs.

Pregnancy is weird. My jeans all fit just fine for the most part, but I need to wear maternity shirts at 15 weeks. Luckily Motherhood has a bunch of extra-smalls which they never did when I was pregnant with the boys, so I picked up a few things, many of them unfortunately horizontally striped. With the other kids, my jeans stopped fitting long before I had a belly. Weird.

Jack fell asleep after running errands, before taking off his coat, and while picking his nose.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, great picture! People have the weirdest house comments, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracked me up! I love the picture of Jack. Syd found her nostril today, so I'm imaging lots of similar pictures.

    I miss Potbelly SO MUCH. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tripod4:36 PM

    Jack looks HUGE! Is he growing a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your kids can crash mid-nose-pick, on the floor, in a winter coat. My kid needs optimal dark, white noise, three stories and his lovey before he'll consider shutting his eyes longer than it takes him to blink.

    I miss Potbelly. Not a one out here, and it really detracts from the overall quality of life, for real.

    ReplyDelete