Thursday, May 16, 2013

2 months yesterday

She's 2 months old, you guys!
And totally not smiling about it
Even though this was happening
I love how animated Cooper is, even right before bedtime
Thank goodness for play outside season!
This looks just like baby Jack
Dorothy and I are in my office finishing final grades, and she just hosed me down with vomit-- her first spit up, so I was totally unprepared.

It's gorgeous today, and I cannot wait to drag my fat ass and my huge stroller up some big hills this afternoon.

Ben and I lost our damn minds and are PTO co-presidents next year. Should be great blog material, right?




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:53 AM

    Still no pic of the new purse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how fast they grow! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zOMG, she's so cute!!!

    I love that picture of Cooper, too. Ethan is most animated right before bed in a last ditch effort to avoid sleep.

    ReplyDelete