Saturday, November 09, 2013

Blah blah blah

I have reached the point in my online course development where I am writing the scripts for the Power Point presentations that go along with each week's modules.  This is good because it means I am almost done with the course and bad because it is awful work.  There are 3 or 4 chapters per week, a separate presentation for each chapter, and 8 weeks of the course.  That's a lot of presentation scripts.  And the most BORING WORK IN THE WORLD.

I have a presentation (on listening!  omg!) open in the another window right now, but I just can't even. I need a tiny break.  I even tried to feed the baby but she's not hungry.

 Cooper is playing with 3 big dirty trucks that he hauled in from the back yard periodically losing his damn mind because he cannot figure out how to hook them all together.  Jack has set up a world of castles in the toy room and is playing happily.  Dorothy is rolling around the family room trying to eat Legos.  Harry and Ben are at a football game.

And as God is my witness, I will finish week 4 before it is kiddie dinner time.  Listening and all.

She can sit up from lying down!
 I love these H&M overalls.  My mom bought them a couple of months ago, and they fit great!
 She's so happy and wonderful!  But no shoes will stay on her feet.  Not even Robeez!
 She crawled in there and started eating a fly swatter.  Delicious.
 The Harries Potter on the way to dress as your favorite book character day at school


2 comments:

  1. Harries Potter! So cute!
    I am super jealous that your class comes with slides AND scripts. I just keep inheriting these terrible, barely relavent slides written either in shorthand or by a first grader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you work when your kids are awake. That is amazing! Mine never leave me alone unless I am cooking.

    ReplyDelete