Thursday, April 09, 2015

NOTES FROM A WEEK.

How CUTE is this picture from the fairy frolic?
You guys!  I did a Freshii juice cleanse on Tuesday because I knew I would be at work all day and would not eat a child.  IT WAS AWESOME.  I went to Whole Foods and bought more juice so I can cleanse during the day and then have a small dinner at night-- so much energy! And it has made me so mindful of the food I actually eat.  Suddenly, spinach and egg whites seems like a HUGE breakfast, and a handful of almonds really is satisfying.   Bring it, swim suit season-- I WILL BE READY.
Meanwhile, the children insist on homemade pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon baked in the oven pretty much everyday.
Who can blame them?
Dorothy and me, twinning in our maxi dresses, sweatshirts, and mocs.
My sweet little cookie helpers.

This has been a WEEK.  And it's far from over.  Jack is having a party with 18 kids and a magician on Saturday-- stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment