Thursday, December 17, 2015

Yesterday in pictures (and 2 from today)

I was almost late to pick up the little kids from preschool because my mani-pedi ran long.  So long that my toes were wet, and I had to wear the stupid pedi slippers, so it would have been really obvious why I was late.  Not cool.
 My big toenails are bruised, so I can only do dark colors.  But that's OK because I am getting monthly massages and mani-pedis this year, and I decided to kick it off early.  Best New Year's resolution evar.
 Cooper helped me mail a few Chrismukkah cards
 And was really proud of his mailbox-flag raising skillz

 Oh, Dorothy.
 She's too much
 She even wears herself out.
 These guys were awesome gingerbread helpers.

 But I lost enthusiasm for the project way before it was over.
 STAR WARS DAY!  Ben and the boys loved the movie tonight, and everyone wore shirts to school.
 Dorothy was my sweet little dinner date.  And by sweet I mean she only tried to run out of the restaurant twice.  So.

No comments:

Post a Comment