Friday, January 08, 2016

TGIF

 I made cookies yesterday.  They were delicious but almost completely flat.

Speaking of flat cookies, I picked the boys up early to take them mini golfing because why not?  And also, Jack gets a prize every time he reads 7 books.  He had a cookies the size if his face.  Like you do.
 Harry had an ice cream cone.  In the middle of winter.  Because he is a Sconnie.
 They drove some motorized boats.  Very seriously.
 Posing in cheese:

 Driving the Weiner Mobile
 Almost falling in the water feature:
Harry had an awesome hockey game tonight, the first in a weekend-long tournament.  They were losing by 3 goals for the whole game (4-1), but in the last 2 minutes they tied the score.  Then they survived 3 minutes of scoreless overtime and finally WON a shoot out.  It was so intense!  They play another game tomorrow, and we can't wait. Especially Ben who was loudly flirting with expulsion.

2 comments:

  1. 1. You look super skinny (I want to say "in the cheese" but that feels like too much)
    2. I have fond memories of watching my dad get kicked out of baseball games, and later being kicked out myself. It's a rite of passage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flat cookie reminded me of "Flat Stanley." Flat cookie should tour Wisconsin to get her? his? picture taken different places.

    ReplyDelete