Thursday, April 21, 2016

Cloudy with chance of WHERE ARE MY DAMN PICTURES?

The Cloud is driving me CRAZY.  My pictures are uploading in a totally random way.  FOR EXAMPLE.  I have none of the pictures I took of Jack at his adorable music concert yesterday, but I have all of these selfies of me and the other 3 kids watching him:






 And anyway, the boys all got haircuts after school yesterday (cue angels singing), so those pics are totally irrelevant anyway.

Cooper was getting a little bit mullet-y, so I told Harry and Jack they needed to come with and get trims.  I told them I did not care what they did with their hair as long as they got their bangs trimmed out of their eyes.  On the way to Sports Clips, they were talking about getting their initials shaved in their hair, but then they emerged from the chair (after a shampoo and a hot towel on the face) with totally shirt, respectable do's.  Kind of a relief if you want to know the truth.

And if the Cloud wasn't such an asshole, I would show you pictures.

So, I'll leave you with this one instead:

No comments:

Post a Comment