Sunday, January 22, 2017

Ben's a great house cleaning partner. There, I said it.

This is the only picture I took today.  It's of the creepy stuff  that Dorothy was cooking up in her kitchen:
Ben took all of the kids to the Wisconsin Dells for Harry's hockey game (Harry followed up yesterday's hat trick and 2 assists with a goal and an assist-- it was a good weekend, and his team won 2 out of 3), and I stayed home to clean the entire house.

Usually on the weekend, Ben cleans the boys' room, the toy room, and the family room, and I clean the whole upstairs, plus the downstairs bathroom.  And I feel really put upon and think that Ben's work is so much easier than mine even though he usually has all 4 kids crawling all over him while he works. But today, it took me 2 and a half hours --working straight through with no interruptions-- to clean the basement.  Yikes.  He's a great partner after all.

And then we watched the Packers game with friends and Harry almost got totally beat up because he wanted the Packers to lose which in Wisconsin IS NOT FUNNY.  Not funny at all.

I am going to try to have the best Monday morning EVAR (no yelling, cinnamon rolls for breakfast, everything laid out the night before)-- wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Nice one dude I was looking for jacked up house cleaning and found your interesting story about daily bliss. Keep your cleaning on and stay cool man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I took a grease trap cleaning service in National City. I took the grease trap cleaning service from JP Plumbers. I was fully satisfied with their service. If you also need the best grease trap cleaning service you can also contact them. Highly recommended! Best grease trap cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the owner of a corporate office where I always ensure a healthy environment for my employees. I always hire commercial cleaning services to clean my office regularly. Hiring a commercial cleaning service always save money and time, and also make my office environment clean and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear everything is going well. Sounds as if you're making good time and I've still got to clean the beams yet!.. cleaning in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to hire a cleaning service you can do it through the Tidy app. You just need to input your requirements and this app will find the best cleaning service for you according to your needs.

    ReplyDelete